Sunday, November 19, 2006

er......call it the kurt cobain effect!

i'm dead and cold in the dark
picking up shards of a shattered heart
my eyes bleed and my arms need...
one warm soul for me amidst the greed.
from my own shadow in fear i flee,
pray who wants me?who loves me?


they watch me,like vultures in wait
while hope shies away from me and my fate
must have fallen for good i guess,
looking at a life thats a plain mess.
why dont they just let me be?
who wants me?who loves me?

damned sure i'm a goner.its a lost case
i cant even try now to save face
high on grass low on brain battery
who could find for me worse enemy?
can i change me?dont you chain me!
all i really want is to break free!

Deepti Bhat 2006

9 Comments:

Blogger The Xorcist...!!! said...

Was surfin ur blog! amazin effect of Kurt Cobain!.. 'm a big fan of him n nirvana.. nice blog!

Thursday, 23 November, 2006  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

thank u, xorcist.

Sunday, 26 November, 2006  
Blogger Shashi Iyer said...

kurt rocks :D. although he has this almost *gay* voice at times. the post has energy!

Sunday, 26 November, 2006  
Blogger mathew said...

like u said this one is dissolved in kurt..loved the first stanza..

Monday, 27 November, 2006  
Blogger Cinderella said...

Hmmm...dt sure speaks of Kurt in many a ways !!
But donot let his spirirt inspire you to intangible limits,ok ?
Life's beautiful...you'l know eventually.
Everyone takes his own time !

And hey thnx for dropping by.
I simply loved your words of appraisal for my post.I still rem'br the them.
Thank you.Looking forward to seeing you again.
Take care.

Monday, 27 November, 2006  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

Hey there...de kurt cobain effect was pretty much on de cards i guess-i mean who doesnt seek nirvana in dis bloody ridden world?...well lets jus hope v find it somday...
Gr8 piece dat...as always...high on grass??wher did u get m'juana btw? ;-)
As for Kobain I wish I cud sing 'come as u r' lik him...boy wat vocal cords he's bestowed with?envy de bloke...

Tuesday, 28 November, 2006  
Blogger Damanpreet singh said...

good one :)

Wednesday, 14 February, 2007  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

thanks for dropping by,all you guys!

Tuesday, 19 June, 2007  
Blogger shastri007 said...

resembles one of the stories of
sidney sheldon...
but hte thing is it also looked me nice...

Saturday, 25 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home