Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Will live without you



I’m falling apart and you can’t see it
When I’m right here in front of you
You’ve put on your blinding cloth
You can’t stand what for myself I do

I’ve already lost everything I had
And you still want more, don’t you?
You want to bend me to your will
Maybe I look like a ragdoll to you

You feel good pushing me to the edge
Even better making me long for you
I’m left with nothing and nobody
And I can’t even, can’t ever have you

I gave a damn for the wide world
And now that world might include you
I’m grabbing at emptiness I know
But that’s everything compared to you

Maybe I’m one in many commons
But I won’t anymore belong to you
You can move on and find others
I will learn to live without you
Deepti Bhat, Oct 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home