Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beauty
My soul is restless, somehow today
And I can’t seem to say a word
About the music I just heard…

Feels like a long drawn call to me
From some lost, distant world
Of which my image is blurred…

Makes me look for my existence
Was I, eons ago in that place?
Or is this simply a passing phase…

I know not who I am now
I follow the voice that beckons
Into where I must’ve been, once…

Seems like she sings for me
Taking me back home with her
Where I will know no fear…

I look inside my beating heart
Searching for the answers
While the voice meanders…
Deepti Bhat (23rd Sept 08)
PS: i was listening to "Beauty" by Boris Potskov ... and the words fell into place.

1 Comments:

Blogger GAUTAM KUMAR said...

ultimate....:-)

Monday, 29 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home