Tuesday, July 08, 2008

You’re too good and you are true!

You get me laughing after making me cry
You make me forget that time is flying by
I knew someone special was waiting for me
Who knew you were the one meant for me

You hold my hand after looking at me
You make me forget how lonely I’d be
I knew something in you made me run to you
Who knew sweet love was the magnet in you

You hug me when things get hard to bear
You make me forget I had a frown to wear
I knew someday the world would all be mine
Who knew you were my morning sunshine

You kiss me goodnight when you sing me to sleep
You stole all cares I thought were mine to keep
I knew all my dreams were meant to be true
Who knew I wouldn’t stop dreaming of you
Deepti Bhat-July 2008

4 Comments:

Blogger Saravana said...

rhyme was really really good, and the simpler word selection is equally good and so is the theme...

cheers,
keepblogging...

Tuesday, 29 July, 2008  
Blogger chandrakumar said...

is this about someone i know?????

:)

Thursday, 11 September, 2008  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

pata nai :p

Monday, 15 September, 2008  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

@coolestdude
thanks!

Sunday, 19 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home