Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy, damn happy


How the hell did it end up like this?
It hurts when I’m clenching my fists
I can’t see what all I might miss
I’ve forgotten the last time we kissed

And I walk out the door, angry, sad maybe
Anything, just far from happy, damn happy

Tell me why we had to have our ways
When it was calamity both ways?
Why do we have those oh-so-bad days?
Seeming like, all the time, always.

And I walk out the door, angry, sad maybe
Anything, just far from happy, damn happy

Give me a reason why I should try
When my love’s already by the by
No point in asking myself why
I’m letting the memory run dry

So I walked out the door, angry, but sad I won’t be
Maybe I will soon be happy, damn happy
Deepti Bhat, Oct 2008

5 Comments:

Blogger Sree Bhargavi said...

I'm damn happy aft reading this [:d] [:p]

Sunday, 19 October, 2008  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

hehe :p

Sunday, 19 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘coherent babbles- meaningful bakwaas?!!’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

Wednesday, 22 October, 2008  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

@ray
hmmm i've never really worked on publicising my blog as such. right now, its just 'page wide open' to anyone who wants a dekko :)
but thanks for the suggestion,i think i'll take it :)

Monday, 27 October, 2008  
Blogger Da Underdog said...

Did someone break YA heart !!!

Am I repelled by Love or am I jus tired of reading too muc on Love!

Nice Thoughts btw :)

God Bless .. TC

Monday, 03 August, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home